Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I still can’t get into IC

I still can’t get into IC

Please I have no idea what is happening my game still says the IC “starts soon” and on my other account it says it starts in 14 days is no one else having this issue. Please if someone could respond and elaborate or maybe help.

approved thread**

You should contact the support via "?" button in-game, or too in the Bugs and Issues subforum there's a direct link to the Form' of contact.

Are these accounts new accounts? or you were playing these days the preparation phase?

I am still getting the international cup starts soon message. If I knew how to send a photo I would!!

reinstall app if mobile

delete cookies/relog from new broswer if pc?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHornsby View Post
    Please I have no idea what is happening my game still says the IC “starts soon” and on my other account it says it starts in 14 days is no one else having this issue. Please if someone could respond and elaborate or maybe help.
    Hey HarryHornsby,

Sorry to hear this. When did you start the Preparation Phase?

If you didn't start Prep Phase/pick a nation, then you'll have to wait for the next IC, which starts on the 14th.

Thanks for any info.