Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Live match behaviour

Rookie

Live match behaviour

Dear Support,

Not sure what is going on with the live matches but this it not the first time I am facing this. The match begins and then it straight go to 45 min. Then again come back to 20 min. Even my league match has gone to 120 mins as well. See below screen shots for reference.

Live match behaviour-1.jpg

Live match behaviour-2.jpg

Live match behaviour-3.jpg

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Is the issue only with the timer on top of the screen? Was the match played as usual and was everything shown in the match report? Can you please provide me with your ID in order to investigate it further?

Rookie
    Hi Lian,

I need to go out from match and come back again and again even to apply the training bonus.

My Manager ID is: -8645695611744620996

Famous
    Getting similar problems with times and animation. Never been to 120 minutes in the league though. It's usually @about 25 minutes, the whistle goes for half time, clock reads 45 minutes but the match then jumps back to its proper place. At this point it's impossible to use the bonus button unless I come out of the match and go into another part of the game. Back to the match and all is fine. Trying to use the bonus button for the 2nd time in the 1st half seems to cause the problem.
    I thought this bug had already been reported.
    Still, bit busy I suppose.
    babarkhurshid likes this.

Ozz
    Something strange with time...Live match behaviour-030618.jpgLive match behaviour-0306182.jpg

Ozz
    By the way... my national team still playing. Match ended 10 min ago.