Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup- player missing

Rookie

International Cup- player missing

In my first group game I had a player sent off for two yellow cards. That player, despite not having it listed that he was suspended, failed to appear in the two following group games and the round of 16 game. The player in question was my initial scouted player- so my best player, captain, set piece taker etc and he was simply replaced in the starting team and missing from the bench for 3 games following a red card for two yellows! Surely this is some sort of bug that needs addressing

I have similar problem with player not showing. I can remember he was injured in the last match. But if you check his status it says that player is not injured. I got another one injured in last match so I am afraid I gonna miss 2 key players in my next match. This bug is really frustrating.

International Cup - Player missing for 2 games

Hello, i got out of the group stage of the IC tournament. One of my players got yellow card in 2nd and 3rd game of the group stage. At knockout match i noticed that he is not in the squad without any notice, not card hovering over the player or anything. So after first game, that i won, i checked back previous matches of group stage and concluded that he was not able to play this game. I thought its fine but today i played quarterfinal and again, the player was missing. Probably tommorow im playing semifinal and i would like to have all of my players avaible so is there a chance to check in what is going on ?

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Administrator
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear about this. Can you please PM me your Manager IDs in order to investigate it further?

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Hi there,

Can you please PM me you Manager ID in order to investigate it? And please let me know what player you are referring to.

PM sent

Invisible Player in IC

Today I realized that the sub' DL (Colome) lost too much condition without be in the main 11, I had Alcantara in the main 11 vs the England match but he don't appear in the players list and I checked out the last 2 matches -QFs, 1/8s and he does not appear... simply the sub is set in the main 11...

International Cup- player missing-invisible-player.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    same problem - 3 threads merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    same problem - 3 threads merged
    You deserve a cookie :3

lol

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    remember to give @Lian you ID
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ