Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cannot see any information about the opponent like table, players, skills, ect

Cannot see any information about the opponent like table, players, skills, ect

I have a major problem with my manager. I cannot see any information about the opponent or any other manager. Neither his players, skills, table, ect.
    When I click his name my screen flickers constantly in half second intervals and ask me to log in again. Bis this I cannot do. I have to turn off the game and
    log in again. I have asked for any help but do not get any reply since 4 days!

I have deleted the app and installed the app again, but still the problem is there. I have to say that I play also 2 other managers who do not have this problem and I use 2 different cell phones with different generation.

There is a second problem with this managers which occurs with every third game. When I play a game after a couple of minutes the game switches to "halftime". Then it goes back and continues let say from 26th minute. A couple of minutes later, let say minute 35, my games switches again to half time. This it does even one or two times also after the regular halftime. You can understand how annoying this is. The game has no continuity for me. I wonder what happens to my opponent? I believe the game is predicted, because I can make changes but no influence to play defense or attack.

Again: This problem happens only to one of my managers, but on both cell phones.

I hope someone can help me, because i do not get any reply by top11.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 've read that also in the Greek forum.
    I think it's a matter of some servers only.
    Usually they fix bugs like this after few days.
    Probably your opponents have the same problem as they are in the same server.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hey @buzzards

Regarding this first issue can you please send some screenshot? And PM me your Manager ID in order to investigate it further.

And regarding the "halftime" issue we are aware of this and working on a fix that should be pushed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :/

I will do this soon. Where do I find my Manager ID?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Administrator
    Manager ID is a long number that you'll find in settings under the tab accounts.