Thread: Issue with ads videos

Apprentice

Issue with ads videos

Hi, it's about three days that I'm not able to watch all the 25 daily videos to farm green packs.
    I manage to watch more or less 15 videos, then when I try to watch another one it says me that "an error occur when the video was loading. Try another time" and the video starts but is not counting the green pack. Then it search for others videos and in the end inform me that "there are not others videos available at the moment". Last days I managed to watch the remaining resetting my ads ID, but the day after the problem repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by LOS ABRANTES FC View Post
    Hi, it's about three days that I'm not able to watch all the 25 daily videos to farm green packs.
    I manage to watch more or less 15 videos, then when I try to watch another one it says me that "an error occur when the video was loading. Try another time" and the video starts but is not counting the green pack. Then it search for others videos and in the end inform me that "there are not others videos available at the moment". Last days I managed to watch the remaining resetting my ads ID, but the day after the problem repeat...
    As said... there was some previous version that worked better for watching videos... not sure what version right now or where is the apk link....

:/