Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Half time. Half time. Half time.

Famous

Half time. Half time. Half time.

5 times the match stopped for half time. Twice in the 2nd half!
    Are we all getting this? And can anyone beat 5?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - you won 2-1

- My guess is that they reset (fixed something with) the servers so to start again the preparation phase for disqualified teams
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    This was a champions league match. Result wouldn't have mattered as I was already qualified for the last 16.

Apprentice
    Me too today in CL match.
    Altiplano likes this.

Found this topic using search as my problem seems similar. For the last few weeks when playing a match, it stops for seconds during first half /usually/ and it says it's halftime. Then the match resumes from the minute it had stopped /not halftime/, but active ingame bonuses buttons don't work and I cannot apply training bonuses. Buttons are active again not before real halftime is reached. Anyone else with the same problem? What's the solution. Seems like a glitch ot smth. It is not happening every game, but very, very often. If I restart game, buttons are active again and I can apply training bonuses, but that way I miss large parts of games logging off and back on to try reactivate bonus buttons. I am playing on Android. No problem with desktop version me thinks

Famous
    @sincity.
    No need to exit the game. Just visit another part of the game. Home, fixtures, finances, wherever, and then go back to your live match. Bonuses should be working again when you return.
    maloukees likes this.

I think I tried that and it's not working, but I'll try again. Thanks

I also have this problem again and again, but at least I’ve found a workaroud for being able to get in-game bonus: when the half times occur, leave the live match and click/tap another item in the menu, then go back to the live match. Then you can get your in-game bonus again.
    Altiplano likes this.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Hi everyone,

This issue of multiple halftimes, from what I can gather, comes from supporting a match just before playing your own. We're logging how the issue occurs and will provide an update when we have it patched.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

This issue of multiple halftimes, from what I can gather, comes from supporting a match just before playing your own. We're logging how the issue occurs and will provide an update when we have it patched.

Please, Remove the World Cup. All errors have started since the cup was introduced World Cup.

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast