Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season & All time streaks not correctly displayed ❗

Season and all time streaks not correctly displayed ❗

On 14th May @SausyFc has announced that season & all time streaks will be correctly displayed with the next day server reset.
    Today,3 weeks after,i can see the same sh**,over 500k average attendance in a 260k stadium,93 unbeaten streak after 22 games,most goals in a match-0,but scored over 90 goals so far and the announcement is still there,no admin bothered to say something about this issue or at least,to delete it.
    Someone will say that this is not a big deal,just some numbers...but for me it is,because if they can't deliver properly the basic stuff,this says enough about the state of this game at the moment.
    Personally,i don't give a fcuk about the game anymore,from 2 seasons ago i stopped training players and watching videos for farming green packs(the most time consuming part of this game) just log in for bonuses training and watching my matches,i just wanted to leave this here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkSeason & All time streaks not correctly displayed ❗-20180607_170121.jpg
    Last edited by madflo19; 07-03-2018 at 12:04 PM.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

3rd update today since the above announcement was made and still nothing about this issue...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GAME OVER

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    On 14th May @SausyFc has announced that season & all time streaks will be correctly displayed with the next day server reset.
    Today,3 weeks after,i can see the same sh**,over 500k average attendance in a 260k stadium,93 unbeaten streak after 22 games,most goals in a match-0,but scored over 90 goals so far and the announcement is still there,no admin bothered to say something about this issue or at least,to delete it.
    Someone will say that this is not a big deal,just some numbers...but for me it is,because if they can't deliver properly the basic stuff,this says enough about the state of this game at the moment.
    Personally,i don't give a fcuk about the game anymore,from 2 seasons ago i stopped training players and watching videos for farming green packs(the most time consuming part of this game) just log in for bonuses training and watching my matches,i just wanted to leave this here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180607_170121.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	91.1 KB 
ID:	103134
    It's important as it is reflection of everything at the moment. Sloppy sloppy updates. Bug after bug. Weeks and weeks go by with nothing fixed. No apologies. No communication. No compensation. I'm amazed they get away with their complacency. They have the makings of a good game but this can only go on so long. A number of friends already gone. Many others will follow if this continues I'm afraid....

madflo19 and Altiplano like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It's important as it is reflection of everything at the moment. Sloppy sloppy updates. Bug after bug. Weeks and weeks go by with nothing fixed. No apologies. No communication. No compensation. I'm amazed they get away with their complacency. They have the makings of a good game but this can only go on so long. A number of friends already gone. Many others will follow if this continues I'm afraid....

and i also significently noticed a massive decreasing absence in admin and moderators replying over the past 10 days.
    when things were fine they were all over every post on the forum in large presence. not anymore
    rogerniceguy likes this.

My club history has been messed up since last season. It makes absolutely no sense.
    madflo19 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    and i also significently noticed a massive decreasing absence in admin and moderators replying over the past 10 days.
    when things were fine they were all over every post on the forum in large presence. not anymore
    Problem is perhaps people get too abusive and nasty. So when game is bugged the admins daren't come out which I get. They wait for good news of fixes from devs. Sadly this time more bugs than usual and devs distracted by ic. So fixes are too long in coming.....

Richie72 likes this.

No "official" answer on this thread about this issue...but i can understand them,what can they say,that the announcement was a lie;on the other side,they could say that they are sorry..but what i'm expecting from them when there are issues well known by them for over 2 years,do they give a fcuk?
    Ps You guys there at Nordeus,it's not raining,they are spitting on you...

Altiplano likes this.

GAME OVER

Another day passed and the announcement is still there "season and all time streaks will be correctly displayed" -15 may.

GAME OVER

Ok,for today i am not expecting any of the admins to say something about this issue as they ****ed up the cup finals(once again) and they were too busy fixing it.🤡

GAME OVER

Apprentice
    They do not realize that many players are abandoning the game.

Instead to introduce new things, it's better fo fix bugs.

Tanking? Nothing.
    Recommended players (often the same rule)? Nothing.
    Troll results against weaker abandoned team? Nothing.

Now many connections/server problems, so in some case it's impossibile to follow the matches.

The measure is full.
    Last edited by Iridensys; 06-20-2018 at 07:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast