Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ANOTHER BUG !! training bonus went down from 40% to 32%

Addicted

ANOTHER BUG !! training bonus went down from 40% to 32%

JESUS WHATEVER NEXT ????
    i train every morning to keep up my 40% bonuses and with my asso bonus i had 44% this afternoon. was fine during the asso game which has just finished. then i had a cup game 20 minutes after and suddenly my bonuses were 32% !! (8-8-8-8) WTF !!!!!
    i use my 10 reserves everyday for bonuses and suddenly all my reserves are back to 99% energy (they should be around 55%). they had all been fully recharged and my bonuses reduced !!! GETTING REALLY SICK OF THIS GAME.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I'll report this to the team, Richie. Around what time did this occur? Was it near daily update? Any info helps.

Sorry this happened . Thanks for any info.

SausyFC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    I'll report this to the team, Richie. Around what time did this occur? Was it near daily update? Any info helps.

Sorry this happened . Thanks for any info.

SausyFC
    hi sausy no the daily update for me is 3am in the morning. this happened at 7pm straight after my asso game finished. i had a cup game some 20 minutes after and my bonuses had dropped to 32%. no where near the daily update