Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously complaints For TopEleven

Seriously complaints For TopEleven

Seriously complaints

2013/4/10 22:23 I saw a man named "Popeye Pattaya" players and I bid for the player, I saw in his profile, the budget is negative 6.65M (picture No. 1) followed by 22: 25 and he bid Dimtry Tronin failure, I wasted my 20 Token (picture No. 2), then we are faced with "Popeye Pattaya" for bid "Jose Pereira" than i lost the bid again(picture No.3). According to the normal calculation, his budget should be $-28.7M. These two bid I lost a total of 40 tokens. Why does this "Popeye Pattaya" bid in the budget for the negative case? This is not your Apps used to deceive consumers means? If there is no good answer from TopEleven, I will put this fraud reports to Apps Store.

Seriously complaints For TopEleven-1.jpgSeriously complaints For TopEleven-2.jpgSeriously complaints For TopEleven-3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Yorke Lau View Post
    Seriously complaints

2013/4/10 22:23 I saw a man named "Popeye Pattaya" players and I bid for the player, I saw in his profile, the budget is negative 6.65M (picture No. 1) followed by 22: 25 and he bid Dimtry Tronin failure, I wasted my 20 Token (picture No. 2), then we are faced with "Popeye Pattaya" for bid "Jose Pereira" than i lost the bid again(picture No.3). According to the normal calculation, his budget should be $-28.7M. These two bid I lost a total of 40 tokens. Why does this "Popeye Pattaya" bid in the budget for the negative case? This is not your Apps used to deceive consumers means? If there is no good answer from TopEleven, I will put this fraud reports to Apps Store.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	5022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	5023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	5024
    You are allowed to go into negative funds but he must get back into positive funds or his best players will be sold to cover the debt

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Yeah, Its silly but unfortunately they can go into negative budget. I personally dont agree with this feature but thats how it is at the moment. uncommon sense strikes again

wonder why they wont give us token credits like so.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

lol, negative token balance.... I personally think if you dont have money you should not be able to bid just like with the tokens, but one effects other players so its ok, and the other effects Nordeus so thats not ok...double standards much...you decide.

Same happend to me, how did you get this resolved ??

Nothing to resolve. Popeye went into debt, then either sold some players or bought a bank investment with tokens. It's allowed.

I went to get free tokens by signing up to Gamefly and have not recieved my 140 tokens it said i would for signing up..... what do i do to get the tokens???? i did all it asked...

Angry issue recieving reward.... what do i do?

i signed up to gamefly to get my free 140 tokens and have not recieved them at all!!! what do i do now??? i cant contact anyone, there doesnt seem to be anyone i can contact in admin to fix that..

it goes like this. You collect lot of tokens and money enough for one strong player. You bid once on more players you like. Once you enter in a bid, you can go in - ( Your cash balance is checked only when you bid first time ) Once i bought 4 players like this and i end up in -4 milions Anyway you need to clear your debt for few days, else your top players will be sold. Well i think is fair, in case you start outbid with some1, most of the times you must bid with more money that you have, what should happ then ? You shouldn't be able to bid after 10-15 KR passed and after 10-15 tokens spent ? I think it won't be fair like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast