Thread: Support

Dreamer

Support

Hi, anyone knows why can't i contact the support team anymore? the dialog box disappeared and no matter which device i connect, it won't appear anymore. thanks

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Hi, anyone knows why can't i contact the support team anymore? the dialog box disappeared and no matter which device i connect, it won't appear anymore. thanks
    Wouldn't bother. Even if you find it to send something they are a waste of space. Save yourself some time and frustration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    Support-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.png
    sounds about right hahahahahahahahaha

Dreamer
    i know that... i already had some interesting chats with the support team in the past. useless as f*ck. but i remember last time i wrote them i said some things i shouldn't, because i was angry... and after a period, when i wanted to ask them something again, that dialox box wasn't there anymore. and if they banned me from texting them again, that might be a problem. and that would say soooo much about their professionalism. i think you know what i'm saying...