Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By madflo19

Thread: Finished 9th, got promoted and lost 20% and stars anyway

Finished 9th, got promoted and lost 20% and stars anyway

I tried to solve this issue with the support, but except the generic "yep the game is like that sometimes, sucks to be you" response i got nothing else.

Short story: My team finished 9th in the league, they promoted me anyway, taking 20% of my team.

Long story: I am playing my 102nd season, I consider myself a veteran of this game. I was in level 66 league. I was promoted in 3 previous seasons, I've never repeated one level more than once. Last season I finished 9th, in the middle of season, i realized that I will be relegated and i decided to start preparing for the next season. At the start of the season, my team was around 103-105%, and as the season progressed i've noticed that my team will probably be relegated and decided to buy some players and prepare for the next season. I bough two recommended players, one daily player, got one of my youth system players (imagine how much effort is needed to make him useful) and couple more players from the transfer list (around 250 tokens),also over the previous three seasons i've saved almost 500 green points, which i used to train my team couple days before the season ended. By doing so, I've improved my team to 120%. recommended players and daily player went from 119% to almost 130%, and i even managed to train my youth system player to 119%. Then came Sunday, and i started the game to check my team and prepare for the cup fixture, and there it is, my 120% team is 100% now, all that effort went for nothing. It seems that my team has been promoted even though i've finished 9th, and now i am stuck with barely average 100% team, worse than i had last season, and i am not playing champions league, or super league.
    This is unfair plain and simple. The rule is that top 8 teams are promoted. I wanted to contact them over the Facebook, but that is not possible. Somehow I found the support option and managed to write about my problem there, this morning I got the response that they do this sometimes when they have server problems, he also tried to spin the story like it's nothing "your players are still the same even though they lost their stars, see that number in the bracket". No they are not, they are 20% weaker and it's Your fault, Top eleven. Not mine. I don't care about your server problems, I want my team where it is supposed to be, on level 66 on 120% simple as that. That's my preferred solution. If you can't do that (I believe you can), you can at least reimburse my tokens and green points and I will recover my team myself.

You are a "veteran" ffs and you don't know the rules of the game...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos and Richie72 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

No need to be disrespectful.
    Yes, I haven't seen that disclaimer. To be honest. But is "We reserve the right to screw any player whenever we want" a good rule? Is this the best solution to the problem they could find?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and things might get worst.
    Sometimes in the top of the server, you might promote from 12th position.
    There are a lot of stories.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashniac View Post
    I tried to solve this issue with the support, but except the generic "yep the game is like that sometimes, sucks to be you" response i got nothing else.

Short story: My team finished 9th in the league, they promoted me anyway, taking 20% of my team.

Long story: I am playing my 102nd season, I consider myself a veteran of this game. I was in level 66 league. I was promoted in 3 previous seasons, I've never repeated one level more than once. Last season I finished 9th, in the middle of season, i realized that I will be relegated and i decided to start preparing for the next season. At the start of the season, my team was around 103-105%, and as the season progressed i've noticed that my team will probably be relegated and decided to buy some players and prepare for the next season. I bough two recommended players, one daily player, got one of my youth system players (imagine how much effort is needed to make him useful) and couple more players from the transfer list (around 250 tokens),also over the previous three seasons i've saved almost 500 green points, which i used to train my team couple days before the season ended. By doing so, I've improved my team to 120%. recommended players and daily player went from 119% to almost 130%, and i even managed to train my youth system player to 119%. Then came Sunday, and i started the game to check my team and prepare for the cup fixture, and there it is, my 120% team is 100% now, all that effort went for nothing. It seems that my team has been promoted even though i've finished 9th, and now i am stuck with barely average 100% team, worse than i had last season, and i am not playing champions league, or super league.
    This is unfair plain and simple. The rule is that top 8 teams are promoted. I wanted to contact them over the Facebook, but that is not possible. Somehow I found the support option and managed to write about my problem there, this morning I got the response that they do this sometimes when they have server problems, he also tried to spin the story like it's nothing "your players are still the same even though they lost their stars, see that number in the bracket". No they are not, they are 20% weaker and it's Your fault, Top eleven. Not mine. I don't care about your server problems, I want my team where it is supposed to be, on level 66 on 120% simple as that. That's my preferred solution. If you can't do that (I believe you can), you can at least reimburse my tokens and green points and I will recover my team myself.
    TANKING GONE WRONG YOU CHEAT !! got what you deserved !! you are the unfair one, the dishonest one. for once i congratulate nordeus

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mashniac View Post
    No need to be disrespectful.
    Yes, I haven't seen that disclaimer. To be honest. But is "We reserve the right to screw any player whenever we want" a good rule? Is this the best solution to the problem they could find?
    "We reserve the right to screw any player who is trying to screw the system" is a good rule