Thread: Transfer issues

Angry Transfer issues

I was bidding for a player say 28 mins left, another person bidded just before 1 second left. in the first knockout round no body bidded, i was going to bid with 2 seconds left when a message appeared saying my bid wasn't accepted! i just want to know why this happened and will i get my token back?

Quote Originally Posted by steff@n View Post
    I was bidding for a player say 28 mins left, another person bidded just before 1 second left. in the first knockout round no body bidded, i was going to bid with 2 seconds left when a message appeared saying my bid wasn't accepted! i just want to know why this happened and will i get my token back?

There is your answer. And it´s probably because the internet connection.

Also, If you really want the player - dont wait until the last second to bid.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    There is your answer. And it´s probably because the internet connection.

Also, If you really want the player - dont wait until the last second to bid.
    Nope, my internet connection was fine, waiting to the last second has allways helped before, untill the bugs with the app.

If the version of the transfer list changes during the bidding you will be disconnected from bidding but you wont get any messages, in fact you can still bid, it takes your token and accepts the bid but does not register on the server. When the time runs out on the bidding instead of a won or lost message you get a "wait" message against that player. In fact you dont get a correct updated version of the transfer list including the status of the bidding until you logout and back in again. This is what I have observed, I have also been told that its being caused by internet or some other issue but it is clearly not. Until they accept that there is a bug occurring under those particular circumstances then the issue will continue to occur whenever the transfer list available to you suddenly changes. It sux I know, it has cost me tokens also but for now they wont accept that it is an issue with the game and prefer to point to internet issues.