Thread: Bidding went wrong

Bidding went wrong

This afternoon I was bidding on a player with 19 minutes to go. When the first round finished(had the player on screen the whole time) I couldn't place a second bet. I made a screenshot to show.

Sorry for my poor English ;$

Bidding went wrong-bid.jpg

Did you try to bid in last second? Sometimes when you bid in last second you may get message that yoor offer is not accapted

He clearly says that he bid with 19 minutes to go.
    Did you have more tokens? Are you sure that you lost the token and bid correctly? If that's the case then you need to contact support

Doesn't appear as if you actually placed a bid.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Doesn't appear as if you actually placed a bid.
    Agree with him, this is not a proof.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I am sure I bid and I know this picture doesn't show my acc. This is because I was the first one to bid and I couldn't place a bet in the first knockout. so my acc was already out of the picture.
    So what can i do now? It was only 1 token, that's not the problem. I just wanted that player. And what if it happened in the 10th round, I'd have lost 10 tokens, that would be worse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    I am sure I bid and I know this picture doesn't show my acc. This is because I was the first one to bid and I couldn't place a bet in the first knockout. so my acc was already out of the picture.
    So what can i do now? It was only 1 token, that's not the problem. I just wanted that player. And what if it happened in the 10th round, I'd have lost 10 tokens, that would be worse.
    Ok somtimes i have connection problem with wifi and when i try to bid i cant do it, i need to refresh so next time
    try to refresh 2 min before first round Anyway i dont know if you had bid but in the picture says
    you are not qualified next round what let as understand that you dont bid with token
    anyway you are not shown in picture
    or meaby you dont bid in this player you bid wrong
    in another one
    Hmm sorry but there's no facts good luck next time

I believe this is to do with the transfer list changing while you were bidding, check the many other posts of people experiencing the same problem.