Thread: league level 8 - champion with a member of level 9 - Elite

Question league level 8 - champion with a member of level 9 - Elite

as mention in subject i am level 8 - champion and all users are level 8 - champion expect of one user who is level 9 - Elite club name : Niwat FCF
    Username: Niwat Upakham

Please Advice

Best regards,

Ibrahim

please advice!!

no support ???????????????

Apprentice
    He might be relegated from the league above.

He is an odd one out from level 9 and has been placed into your league for this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Something similar happens in my league level 25. There is a team of level 27. This is very unfair to the others.!!!!

is that unfair? 1 team is higher really?
    if any of you guys wanna change places with me its cool

in my level 27 league there is only 5 level 27 teams counting with mine there is a level 36 team a level 33 team a level 32 team 4 level 29 teams and 2 level 28 teams really nice right?

this is what i call unfair i wish i had only 1 team that was 1 level higher in my league like you guys do

i sended several messages to support the last 3 seasons because this has been happening to me for the last 5 seasons and the answer they give me is always the same they tell me its a chance to work harder to win maybe they mean spend more money in the game and i win this issue is keeping me from being able to go to the champions league for 5 seasons

last season the level 36 team that was level 35 in a level 27 league he won all 26 games in the season and level up and i didnt level up and this season he is back in my level 27 league nice right
    the support team does not consider this an issue or bug i feel like they really dont care about that problem get used to it

my only mistake was spending money on tokens last year thats why i didnt give up yet