Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Another day another App crash

Another day another App crash

More problems logging on today both on my phone and on my computer. Big Champions League game soon but I doubt I'll be able to do anything about it. Thanks again.

Rookie
    Same here. Cannot get in from iPad, Android phone or Mac desktop (Chrome). Also have a major Champions League game today. I try not to complain about Nordeus too much because they don't force me to play their game but they really need to honor the dedication and investment we players put in before they release an update which wipes out an entire season of work.

They dont care lol.

Rookie
    It depends on a server your account is connected to. I can log in with my first team but can't do it with my second team also awaiting for a huge CL match...

Quote Originally Posted by v1adimir View Post
    It depends on a server your account is connected to. I can log in with my first team but can't do it with my second team also awaiting for a huge CL match...
    I dont even know what that means, I only have one team. Had no idea we could run multiple clubs. Still nothing btw.. My game time has passed, I am going to take a wild guess that it didnt go well.

Rookie
    You can as long as you have multiple accounts

Apprentice
    And still no words from the mods/Nordeus as to how long this problem will exist....come on tell us whats happening!

I can't login into the game. This is really frustrating.

More than 3h in my server

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

Still waiting Nordeus.. Do you even care?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast