Thread: Server Issue

Angry Server Issue

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was watching my game last night, was leading 3-0 with 30mins gametime left on the clock, made some changes and then server went down!!!

I logged in this morning to check the result and this stupid system recorded it as a draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now i've lost my top spot and sitting 2 points below in 3rd position.

How the hell does that work - don't tell me its the fair thing to do, fair thing would be to let us replay the game, not give a generic result.

If your going to enforce a draw, say all games are drawn, now a handful of teams in my league have been disadvantaged whilst others got to keep their win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY NORDEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.com.au

Check out my Top Eleven Review here:

http://www.bogasthoughts.blogspot.co...me-review.html

Manchester United & Adelaide United

Manager - Tony Rogers, Club - Tigerland FC (Season 5)

Also Managing Tigerland II FC, Manager - Bo Gas (Season 2)

To Whom it may Concern,

Todays server issues ( at least what me and my friends experienced in europe... ) were annoying because we couldn't log in to our matches... So we wish to be compensated ( it had effects on end results... ) if it wasn't planned server down/maintenance. If it had been planned, than why wasn't it possible to either postpone the matches, out either inform us?

I also could not log in when having match play. Lucky that not lost the game.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please visit Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support tab and you can open a ticket to the support team.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook