Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup issue !

It’s the same with me ! I woke up today to find out the international cup is no more ! I recently came back to the game and this was going to be my second one l( having won the first) I was suppose to play in the final this Sunday evening ! I could’ve really used the players! My last game was on Friday In the semi finals, why the delay until Sunday if you’re going to reset it ??!

rewards from international cup not received! last night my team played the final of the international cup! I neither received notification about the outcome of the match not the corresponding rewards!! where are they? if I don't get my rewards then I will stop playing this game Immediately! I worked very hard on archiving the final of the international cup.

I have the same problem as well. Very frustrating, especially as the game could have been scheduled for Saturday to avoid any problems with the season reset

Famous
    Welcome to TE

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    pnr8555 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Same issue with IC here. Already planned purchase of new players according to IC final results and been waiting for todays day so bad. Please fix this asap as championship league games and new season games are still rolling on, and we dont have our new players which may drastically affect our gameflows.

Cheers,
    rnso

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Hi all,

We're still looking into this issue. Will provide updates when we learn more.

hmhmhm

my internacional cup disapier and i was in final....i didnt get my revord and i cant play mach....why?
    Irwanda04 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagin View Post
    my internacional cup disapier and i was in final....i didnt get my revord and i cant play mach....why?
    Yeah, me too.

My team will play match around 10 p.m (GMT +7) but i cant see and how to claim my reward?

Do I have to wait until the match (the cup) is finished?

Pls help

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Hi all,

We've just pushed a fix for IC not appearing. Your matches should now be visible and played as normal. Thanks for your patience while we tackled this.
    Simis likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast