Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: International Cup issue !

International Cup issue !

Hi, I was in the international Cup Final. I was guaranteed to win at least 1 player with a loss and then guaranteed to win 3 players if I won. Well for some reason the Final was to be played after this new season started. But once going into the app it doesn't show the Final is to be played. What to do?!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-22-2018 at 11:01 AM.

International Cup didn’t end

So I’ve played the international cup as france and at the final I was suppose to face germany today at 19:xx(can’t remember exactly), but today when I log in all of the sudden it’s gone and when I enter it said that the international cup is finished, I didn’t get any rewards...
    ...help?

I am having the same problem. My international cup final is suppised to be tomorrow at 11am or something. It has disappeared and i didn't receive anything.

Same problem to me. I suppose to final today at 18pm but now it said that international cup is finished. And no rewards

Oh.... c’mon my third IC final was going to be today at 16.34 pm -3 GMT. And now its finished. No final, no rewards.. not 3rd star for me.. please fix this issue because is really sad for all the ppl who suffer this bug.
    Really bad.
    Hope to see fixes..

Im very upset, my international team, Singapore is suppose to play Russia in the Final on Monday, 02:00. But today is SUNDAY, when I log-in, the International Cup is re-setted. What happen to my awards if i win? or, even if i lost the match, I still get a 2nd place reward. Where are the awards to give international players to my club?? Please fix the problem..feeling super upset.

I'm having the same problem- I went on today, and saw that it said the IC had finished and I was just sooo confused & disappointed. The finals- between me (Portugal) and Brazil, were supposed to be today, Sunday at 12:12 pm est, so after thinking I just thought I had made the mistake of thinking it was at 12:12 PM when maybe it was at 12:12 AM, I was still confused though, and I eventually realized I hadn't gotten my rewards! Even if I came in second, I should have gotten the reward, but I didnt receive anything
    Last edited by Corsayshi; 07-22-2018 at 08:09 AM.

I'm very afraid because the final of the international cup is not ended. The final of my team Argentina vs France was programmed for today at 14:25 and now the cup was ended? Please fix the problem or bug, because I need the rewards of this tournaments. If the tournaments was ended I didn't receive anything.
    I'm waiting the response of anyone administrator.

Hello. Today and I have such a problem. My team from Greece at 7:30 pm was supposed to play with Ukraine in the final. I was hoping to win this final and get a prize for it. But this morning I found that the International Cup for some reason ended. What is the problem? Why were not we warned? And I want to get a prize that would have won, since the team from Ukraine was weak. Return the final or we will receive a prize in the form of a prize that would have won in the finals (the form of the national team and three players) Who knows the answer?

International Cup Issue

I qualified for the International Cup final and I should play it today, but now it shows me that the cup ended already and no match is available. Will this be fixed ? The prize for the final is quite important.
    LeeB likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast