Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By dragoseu

Thread: Training required issues

Training required issues

Hello, as you know theres the game preparation, and to be godo you have to do training sessions, yesterday ir asked me for 4 sessions, i did it and Still asks 4. Played the cup game Without a good preparation, and today the same thing. Does this have any influence in the matchday? Pls help

How many more training you need or those comments about preparation are cosmetic.
    It's Just promotion so to spend more greens.
    If you have 4X10% bonus, you are ready.
    maloukees and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogonakov View Post
    Hello, as you know theres the game preparation, and to be godo you have to do training sessions, yesterday ir asked me for 4 sessions, i did it and Still asks 4. Played the cup game Without a good preparation, and today the same thing. Does this have any influence in the matchday? Pls help
    I'm new also with the game, but I try to do all the training the game asks from me . And , of course, after you made those sessions ( they don't need to be made all at once ) you can extra train players for the future ( to grow them ) . For example, with all the training asked for me from the assistant and with only 2-3 extra training sessions made from my head, I had 2 players that grew in the last week and a half, one was 24 and one was 20 , but that is random because their stats were peaking .

Cheers .
    maloukees likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ποσιδονας is right
    read here an old post and the answer of Moi
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ffect-not.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html