Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Player Condition Error/Bug

I also started receiving the 5% condition, but I'm still hoping for compensations. *crosses fingers*

I have managed to get some of my players back up to speed but with with couple I dont I'm worried about the injury factor kicking in..

I have encountered this problem since 2 days ago. My whole squad are fully in low condition no matter how i rotate the squad. And some of my friends, which i believe dont encountered the same problem that i faced still playing friendly match with me...
    Can Nordeus do something??? Although i have started to gain my +5% condition back, but i have doubt my player will be in good condition to play their next match in hours time. We need some compensation of rest pack!!
    Btw, does anyone know how to avoid friendly match that will lower your player condition without your notice?

Quote Originally Posted by jackson041104 View Post
    I have encountered this problem since 2 days ago. My whole squad are fully in low condition no matter how i rotate the squad. And some of my friends, which i believe dont encountered the same problem that i faced still playing friendly match with me...
    Can Nordeus do something??? Although i have started to gain my +5% condition back, but i have doubt my player will be in good condition to play their next match in hours time. We need some compensation of rest pack!!
    Btw, does anyone know how to avoid friendly match that will lower your player condition without your notice?
    I second the comp, but it aint gonna happen.
    As for avoiding friendly matches, have no friends. Or ones who wont play you..
    DemitriMaximoff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jackson041104 View Post
    Remove friends, simple as that. However, I do hope that they will have an option to disable Friendly games, or rather, Friendly games should have a mutual agreement between both parties/managers.
    DemitriMaximoff likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DemitriMaximoff View Post
    compensation??Forget about it mate

Attachment 5475
    what a lovely view isnt it?Its like the entire team had a bus crush and hospitalized
    same here..

forget about compensation ?
    oh my god my team dying dude..

Quote Originally Posted by brian194 View Post
    same here..

forget about compensation ?
    oh my god my team dying dude..
    you have seen my team mate,they are not dying,they are dead,i called the funeral services for their burial
    i contacted nordeus over 21 hours ago,i didnt get a single response,so i am not waiting for any sort of compensation from them,if thats how they are treating me,thats how i will treat them back!

MDKII
    Responses for support tickets take up to 2 workdays at max, so please be patient.
    Analog Soul likes this.

a1b
    same here!!

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Responses for support tickets take up to 2 workdays at max, so please be patient.
    today is friday,end of the weekdays,so they will probably get back to me on monday and say "we are sorry for the inconvenience but our staff dont work at weekends and sorry again there is nothing we can do to compensate your losses" and i will be the dumb who has already spent tokens to buy rest packs...but thanks for the information regarding the ticket response time MDKII

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast