Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New friendlies bug ?

New friendlies bug ?

After the .7.6 update, I can't play friendlies at all. Whenever a friendly match that I schedule kick off, the match freeze from some second then end with either I lose or I win 1:0. There are also no match report for these matches. I don't think my problem relate to the latest friendly changes in 7.6 as all my players' condition are above 15% when the matches kick off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New friendlies bug ?-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg   New friendlies bug ?-play-top-eleven-football-manager-2-.jpg  

I'm on server 34 btw. Is anyone else on the same server experience the same problem? (I think this is a server related problem)..

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Lex
    Hey guys, unfortunately this is a global issue atm so the server doesn't matter. We're working on it!

Can you estimate how long would the issue be fixed?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aritek View Post
    Can you estimate how long would the issue be fixed?
    Lol. How long is a piece of string?
    madflo19 and Aku Papua like this.

Famous
    Ok, now seriously.
    Played 7 friendlies this morning.
    Was able to watch only 4 of them because the game crashed at kick off in 3 cases and in the 11th minute of the final match.
    The final match being (of course) the match where I made 8 substitutions to bring on players with less than 15% condition.
    Fortunately the subs were made, although I didn't know this until the match had finished and I could check the report. If the subs had not have been made that 1 match would have cost me a minimum of 8 rest packs to recover player condition to be fit for my 1st competitive match of the day.
    So be warned anyone still attempting to play friendlies with players @0% condition. Even if you are present at your match, if this bug causes the app to crash you could well lose condition on players that you intended to substitute in the first few minutes.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Ok, now seriously.
    Played 7 friendlies this morning.
    Was able to watch only 4 of them because the game crashed at kick off in 3 cases and in the 11th minute of the final match.
    The final match being (of course) the match where I made 8 substitutions to bring on players with less than 15% condition.
    Fortunately the subs were made, although I didn't know this until the match had finished and I could check the report. If the subs had not have been made that 1 match would have cost me a minimum of 8 rest packs to recover player condition to be fit for my 1st competitive match of the day.
    So be warned anyone still attempting to play friendlies with players @0% condition. Even if you are present at your match, if this bug causes the app to crash you could well lose condition on players that you intended to substitute in the first few minutes.
    And you know the best part? I tryed to test the orders -low presure-high and mtm and zonal- to calculate the condition usage and with this bug some players lost 1%-2, some 0% and some won 1-2% once the match vs a 1* had the 1-0 fixed score

just check out ma test in the tutorials section xD couldn't test basically...

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi everyone, we've just pushed a fix for the 1-0 Friendlies issue. Thanks for reporting. Apologies again for the inconvenience.

SausyFC

Hi Alex, how will we know when it will be fixed?

Still not working from Sydney... the game now start but the game doesn't kick off