Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rewards from the previous season were not given

Rewards from the previous season were not given

For my second season, the token rewards weren't given for winning the association promotion (I only received the healing, morale, and rest boosts that come from any tournaments) and for winning the top scorer challenge, and the player who won didn't win the 30% finishing boost either. My only league prize was the money for finishing first and then being upped to level 3. This wasn't an issue in season 1 as I remember receiving the association promotion token boost for that season, however not for this one.
    Last edited by Atx9258; 09-16-2018 at 01:25 PM.

yepp, for my teams too^^
    League Titles: 72 - Champions League Titles: 60 - Cup Titles: 59
    Managing 8 Teams - Seasons in Total: 103 - Titles won: 191

any reply ?

I received the associations rewards, but not the top scorer tokens nor the 30% increasing in definition. My two teams top scorer won the prize and none of two received nothing.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi TheBidan and Morph,

Please contact our Support team using the "?" in-game, as they'll be able to investigate closer on Rewards not being given. @Morph, did you receive your Associations tokens?

hi, yes assoc. rewards i got^^

support told me i didnt won the challenge^^ but mostly my players was 1st+2nd (2 teams was 1st,2nd and 3rd) in rankings.

I´ve contacted and attached the screenshoot, taken before my match, that was the last one of the league, one hour later than the others, as i´ve changed the playing hour as i wanted to know what my opponents did before playing (it may seem not fairy, but it´s legal, here). Look at the screenshot. The answer of the player support is that "there were other matches before mine and other players scored more goals and Estrada was beaten. Unbeliable lie, as i´ve seen all matches finished before playing mine. You can make a mistake, but call me liar seems to much to support. I´m considering moving to another simulator, sincerly... Rewards from the previous season were not given-estrada-top-3-level-17-31a-.jpg

Here´s my wife's team, that i occasionally train, due she can´t always play. The same history. The association tokens and rewards were paid, but not the top scorer prize. Two teams considering uninstalling Top Eleven. That´s not the first time we have been stolen in any form, though other times we received a compensation for the system mistake....
    Rewards from the previous season were not given-molko-wiz-top3-level-14.jpg