Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Event

New Event

After playing the match in the new event, rests, heal and moral packs are not added.....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nesne View Post
    After playing the match in the new event, rests, heal and moral packs are not added.....
    Can you give more details? If you won those awards from there but yet not received them please contact the support team in-game. If you have issue contacting them please let us know.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    You get your rewards after the event finish mate..

Be patient

I'm not talking about rewards after 24h reset in the new event or rewards when event ends....I'm talking about green,red and blue packs that you get after every match.....if you earn them...I did earn them but didn't got them.....anyway I contacted in-game support team and I'm waiting for the answer.....thanks!

I'm not talking about rewards after 24h reset in the new event or rewards when event ends....I'm talking about green,red and blue packs that you get after every match.....if you earn them...I did earn them but didn't got them.....anyway I contacted in-game support team and I'm waiting for the answer.....thanks!
    I'll check out... you mean the 2 blues and the green for the sub' during the match.... or so... really Ive not paid attention if these are added or not. I'll try to check out in my case what happens.

New Event-boosters-test.jpg

you're right, are not added.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Hi everyone, We're looking into this. Thanks for your patience while we investigate.

Thanks Khris.....Thanks SausyFC

I have the same problem. They are not adding.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Hi guys, we've just pushed a fix for this. Thanks for reporting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast