Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Cheater in my league

Angry Cheater in my league

Hello,

In my league there is a team with a player having all records this year.
    I just played against that team and that player took the ball in the midfield and went easily through all my team to score twice.
    It could be normal if the player was super trained and 150% but actually that player is statistically a ****ty player.
    Can you explain how that player can be that good when he has half the stats of most players in the league?
    Don't say it's because it's a Juventus fan and he knows their way
    Why does Nordeus let someone cheat like that?

Cheater in my league-bestplayer.jpg
    Cheater in my league-bestplayerlevel.jpg

Can you post his skills? but basically, that's a well programmed player... too can you tell us both team qualitites, your and the oppo's one?

Do you really think that 56% is good?
    Most of my players and not only me other teams in the league are around 100%.
    Apart from this player his team is normal like everybody in the league.

No, he means that this player is probably a mutant.
    His grey skills are very low (1%) and some white, like Shooting-finishing maybe are higher than your attackers.
    maloukees likes this.

Yes, he has really low skills but the other ones are not that good with 80% dribble for example how can you dribble all of a team? He has only one stat at 160, the rest is lower than 120. He can't be a "superman" with those stats

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jerecab View Post
    Yes, he has really low skills but the other ones are not that good with 80% dribble for example how can you dribble all of a team? He has only one stat at 160, the rest is lower than 120. He can't be a "superman" with those stats
    post a pic of his skills ! otherwise how can we answer ?

Quote Originally Posted by jerecab View Post
    "He can't be a "superman" with those stats"

Ohh yeah of course he can, like a 9 stars player that does nothing. All is set internally, to fix the score you need some mutants but, thats why we ask you to post the attributes...