Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fc david marl
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: challenge-

Question challenge-

one of our members played a game - now he want´s to play a second match, but the event is gone - what happend? No fair Challenge !!!!!
    Richie72 likes this.

Famous
    Now you see it. Now you don't.
    Just like that. (Picture Tommy Cooper).

It's bugged, broken, Nordeus. Funny how in the English language Nordeus is becoming a synonym for bugged and broken?
    Richie72 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fc david marl View Post
    one of our members played a game - now he want´s to play a second match, but the event is gone - what happend? No fair Challenge !!!!!
    same problem mate, i played 1st game and then when i came back it's dissappeared (tommy cooper hahahaha altiplano "just like that" funny). i want to play my second game and its not there. I have 2 accounts so 2 teams of mine in asso, connected there and it's not there either.
    I went to google play updated, and no change. the problem is on both PC and cellphone.

You've got to admire Nordeus hey WORLD BUG CHAMPIONS !

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Now you see it. Now you don't.
    Just like that. (Picture Tommy Cooper).

It's bugged, broken, Nordeus. Funny how in the English language Nordeus is becoming a synonym for bugged and broken?
    you never know with nordeus. put it in Chinese lingo hahahahaa. it might work

Rookie
    So sausy, what’s u gonna do to be fair? Give us a 7-9 stars players for free? Nah I don’t think so, ur boss will gonna fire up ur ass right?