Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cant log in new IOS device.

Cant log in new IOS device.

Hi,
    i have tried logging in using my new iphone XS. after installing and connecting to FB account it got stuck and won't go to next page. So im stuck at the 2 pics below. What should i do? Cant log in new IOS device.-img_0004.jpgCant log in new IOS device.-img_0003.jpg

approved post**

Im not sure so let's wait for some answer.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Taring77 View Post
    Hi,
    i have tried logging in using my new iphone XS. after installing and connecting to FB account it got stuck and won't go to next page. So im stuck at the 2 pics below. What should i do? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	111394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0003.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	111396
    Hi Taring,

Thanks for reporting this. So you had an existing club and tried to log in with Facebook on a new device? What happens when you tap the Sign in button?

Have you tried re-installing? Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for more info.

After i click the page where it says i already have a club it goes to the second page. After clicking sign in with facebook it goes back to the first picture again.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Hi Taring,

Were you able to update on your iPhone XS after this latest update? Please let me know. Thanks.

SausyFC