Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 2 Post By pele
  • 1 Post By Fugu

Thread: Free Tokens Offer - Create, edit and delete your Google Play Games activity

Question Free Tokens Offer - Create, edit and delete your Google Play Games activity

I rarely try the free token offer (I think this is my second or third time), so I don't know if this issue is prevalent. However, as the thread title implies, why does the game this particular advertiser promotes require permission to "Create, edit and delete your Google Play Games activity"? The last offer I tried a few months ago wanted permission to view my calls and make calls.

What possible benign reason could they have to ask for this type of permission?

Free Tokens Offer - Create, edit and delete your Google Play Games activity-top-1.png

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I wouldn't trust this
    lol
    pele and maloukees like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I wouldn't trust this
    lol
    I know, right?
    nikolgiorgos and adamva like this.

I tried to do some offers, not this one tho but some that offered +30 tokens like installing and achieving different goals on others games like Lords Mobile.

After completing what was requested I did not get a single token as reward, its safe to say I got scammed.

I even contacted support and they asked me to send them a proof like I completed the offers, i screenshoted, also the achievements appear in the Google Games profile and can't be cheated, even after all this not a single token was rewarded to me.
    pele likes this.