Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By khris

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Double attendance

Double attendance

Why is my opponent gains double attendance. Even I restart the app it doesn’t change.

Famous
    That is just a bug on the screen, I git also sometimes with my players in live match saying MCMC.....

Double, only a cosmetic bug I guess

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Administrator
    Hi Tommy,

Really sorry for the inconvenience. :/ That is only a visual issue. Is this the first time you saw it or it happened more than once?

Famous
    This happened more often to me also

Famous
    But does the engine recognise it as a bug and adjust the possession bonus? Because according to the screenshot the home team has been given an unfair 5% bonus.
    How does anyone know that this is only visual. And if the Devs are claiming it doesn't add an extra 5% possession bonus to the home team, why don't they fix the bug?
    In fact, why don't they fix any of the old bugs?
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    But does the engine recognise it as a bug and adjust the possession bonus? Because according to the screenshot the home team has been given an unfair 5% bonus.
    How does anyone know that this is only visual. And if the Devs are claiming it doesn't add an extra 5% possession bonus to the home team, why don't they fix the bug?
    In fact, why don't they fix any of the old bugs?
    It is only visual, do not count double %.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    It is only visual, do not count double %.
    Proof? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Proof? Lol.
    We know since years ago that the game doubles visually some stuffs...positions now in FAs... profile pics time ago during the bidding wars, double notifications time to time... and more things I don't remember now (I had the list somewhere lol) but never affected the simulation, are just displaying errors...

I bet @Lian can confirm it.