Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Video playback error

Rookie
    Thankfully I haven't had the issue for a few days now but I will be sure to let you know which website it opens if it happens again @sausyfc

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Leedsmariner View Post
    Thankfully I haven't had the issue for a few days now but I will be sure to let you know which website it opens if it happens again @sausyfc
    Thanks, please keep me posted.

The videos are a pain to watch these days again. I get Error - An error has occured while trying to load the video ... over and over again. Then I need to restart the entire app 9 times out of 10 just to watch another 1 or 2 videos until this thing pops up again.

I think it is only with the type of videos that end automatically, where you actually don't need to press a X button. Please Nordeus, fix it finally, it is like that for over 2 weeks now and it is hell of annoying.

Famous
    My alarm goes off at 05:15. Make coffee, exit house with said coffee plus cigarettes plus iPad. Feed cats whilst waiting for Top Eleven to fire up. First advert of the day - for double teamwork bonus, and.....................freeze!
    Delete Top Eleven.
    Reinstall Top Eleven at the same time as firing up Top Eleven on my phone, change teams on my phone. Start training again.
    My 1st condition gain of the day after daily maintainance happens at 06:15 and sometimes it takes me the whole ****ing hour to sort my side out thanks to pissing about for adverts.
    Note to self: Get a life! FFS.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My alarm goes off at 06.30. Make coffee, exit house with said coffee plus cigarettes plus android.
    I open TE with an older version (7.6),
    read a message if I want to update to the latest version (s.. no - I 'll do that later),
    make two training watching the X2 video and get a full 4X10% bonus.
    Then get dressed and go to work.
    Easy life
    Altiplano and Kaizer Franz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    My alarm goes off at 05:15. Make coffee, exit house with said coffee plus cigarettes plus iPad. Feed cats whilst waiting for Top Eleven to fire up. First advert of the day - for double teamwork bonus, and.....................freeze!
    Delete Top Eleven.
    Reinstall Top Eleven at the same time as firing up Top Eleven on my phone, change teams on my phone. Start training again.
    My 1st condition gain of the day after daily maintainance happens at 06:15 and sometimes it takes me the whole ****ing hour to sort my side out thanks to pissing about for adverts.
    Note to self: Get a life! FFS.
    Yeah we are addicted to that stupid game and I bet TE developers laugh at us and give us lousy videos to waste even more of our time. lol
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    My alarm goes off at 06.30. Make coffee, exit house with said coffee plus cigarettes plus android.
    read a message if I want to update to the latest version (s.. no - I 'll do that later),
    Easy life
    my whole phone crashes, not just the top 11 app ! been like that for weeks and wondering whether or not it's actually damaging my phone ! there will be ****ing hell on if it does
    Imaqbman likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Easy life
    lol yes opens the phone with an older version and gets his greenpacks before updating hahahahahaha... sush niko don't tell everyone !!!

Sooooo frustrating. I have two different ads that won't play properly. The Amazon one actually comes up with an error message then plays behind the message! The other one I have no idea as it just doesn't play at all. Then all the fun of the annoying "just checking for some other ads that don't play" blue dots. This is not my idea of fun.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    lol yes opens the phone with an older version and gets his greenpacks before updating hahahahahaha... sush niko don't tell everyone !!!
    I wouldn't tell that but there are some good forum friends here who are desperate and ready to quit the game
    Altiplano likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123