Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mozizou
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: national team

national team

why did 5 players from my national team disappear (yesterday 23 players, today 18 players), knowing that all were players with at least 8 stars and special abilities (only 1 had reached the age limit of 34 years)?
    my team went from +139% to -132%! :furieux::furieux::furieux:
    Last edited by mozizou; 12-09-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mozizou View Post
    why did 5 players from my national team disappear (yesterday 23 players, today 18 players), knowing that all were players with at least 8 stars and special abilities (only 1 had reached the age limit of 34 years)? :furieux::furieux::furieux:
    National teams work different. I had 7 retired players, some of 27 years,

so you're telling me that Nordeus is openly laughing at his customers/players!
    already that sometimes it is quite annoying to beat some teams with my ability of more than 139% (before unjustifiable withdrawal of some of my players), I am removed from high level players to reduce the competence of my team to - 132%; what is the point? that I uninstall TopEleven !?

Rookie
    Everyone of my strikers left! They hadn't announced they were retiring! My team is now unplayable. A couple of the strikers were only 25 or so. One was over 30. What a joke

This better be a bug and not legit.

Famous
    Just checked my team for this season. 11 out of 23 retiring!? But not one of them has an exclamation mark in the status column on the squad screen. So if I hadn't checked each individual players status I wouldn't know they were going to retire.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Rookie
    Further to this, I have just checked the rest of my squad. Every single player over 25 will retire at the end of this season! Leaving me with 4 players!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Just checked my team for this season. 11 out of 23 retiring!? But not one of them has an exclamation mark in the status column on the squad screen. So if I hadn't checked each individual players status I wouldn't know they were going to retire.
    Me too I have 12, my best ones including the captain, all those packs and training for nothing. Imagine if someone payed 80 tokens to have his player retire at 26. I think this is deliberate by Nordeus. 2 seasons ago players retired only at 33 or 34 like normal.
    gizzmo likes this.

I lost 6 players and one was 8 stars and 26 years.

Ones again Nordeus will force to use money on players.
    The "good" offer is 3 players for ONLY 599 tokens ...

Half of my national team has disappeared too, some weird logic appears to work for that competition. Anyway, after they changed it to Wednesdays only, I can’t be ars*d to take part in it, and most often I completely forget about it too. They might as well just kill off that ghost competition, but perhaps that would not be fair to players that have invested tokens in overpriced national players.

NO opponents...
    Wednesday on earth time or Mars?