Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please tell me?

Please tell me?

Did they fixed the problem when the whole phone is rebooting when I use TE app in this 7.10.5 update?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    Did they fixed the problem when the whole phone is rebooting when I use TE app in this 7.10.5 update?
    Hi lmaqbman, I'm sending you a PM now for your Manager ID, but if you could please provide more info, that'd be very helpful. Is there a particular screen where this is occurring? Apologies for the inconvenience.

I replied to your PM, and btw I am using 7.7 version so when it will be fixed please notify me. Thanks!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaqbman View Post
    I replied to your PM, and btw I am using 7.7 version so when it will be fixed please notify me. Thanks!
    Please update to the latest version and let me know if it continues.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Please update to the latest version and let me know if it continues.
    it crashes on all versions Sausy. I'm sick and tired of it myself (over 2 months now). The whole phone will crash around 12 times while getting 25 greenpacks. It crashes at random, no particular video. Sometimes the phone even crashes as soon as I connect to Top 11. I'm fed up with it

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    it crashes on all versions Sausy. I'm sick and tired of it myself (over 2 months now). The whole phone will crash around 12 times while getting 25 greenpacks. It crashes at random, no particular video. Sometimes the phone even crashes as soon as I connect to Top 11. I'm fed up with it
    We just had a release for Android (7.10.5), so if you haven't, please try that one and let me know. We've been investigating some provider crashes, so keep me posted if you wouldn't mind.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    We just had a release for Android (7.10.5), so if you haven't, please try that one and let me know. We've been investigating some provider crashes, so keep me posted if you wouldn't mind.
    I've just tried it today and same story....

Best way to help Sausy is to provide him a detailed video on the happening, as I did and he was then able to help me out.
    Just start recording before starting the game.