Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Association problem

Association problem

Ok nordeus who can explain how association work,because I need some good explanations for this
    first we have 3 stars, why you give 4-5 stars the opponent , we didn't change the account we don't sell player's, the opponent are inactive , and what it's very important from 4 tournament our association have 3 stars, previous tournament the opponent was same, but this tournament you f**k us. and I want to know why???? I hope you can came with some good explanation, probably you saw we have a lot points , and of course you try to stop us

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G950F folosind Tapatalk

Famous
    Maybe no 3 stars FA in your League , it is also very low if you active

Addicted
    I've just checked your association and it shows you are 4 star, not 3 star like you stated. Also you are using a 10% quality team which is deliberate manipulation and I'm afraid it doesn't always work. You are Silver 2 with 1314 pts which is a rediculous amount of points and shows you have been getting away with it for a long time and you're only annoyed because they have spotted it. Don't get so upset just because you didn't get away with cheating this weekend. C'est la vie
    Last edited by Richie72; 12-29-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Maybe no 3 stars FA in your League , it is also very low if you active
    They are 4 star. He took the screenshot weakening his team to get a 3 star photo and then put his team back to full strength. I've checked it and they are 4 star. Ignore him.
    Association problem-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

I don't cheat my friend, this it's not cheat, there are thousands association with 1-2 wick team , that account it's from long time there, but because you are a wick player and you're association probably have around 1000 point's, and you don't play in platinum ,you are very frustrated

buy the way Richie rich now we have 4 stars because we increase the team to have a chance with those guy.
    if you have a brain try to use it ,if you're head it's empty I understand

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai Razvan View Post
    I don't cheat my friend, this it's not cheat, there are thousands association with 1-2 wick team , that account it's from long time there, but because you are a wick player and you're association probably have around 1000 point's, and you don't play in platinum ,you are very frustrated

for the record you clown, we are platinum and have been for over 2 years. perhaps if you have a brain you could construct a proper association without manipulating the draw to get easy opponents. be a man, be brave
    don't come on here crying when your cheating method back fires on you. AMEN
    maloukees likes this.

you are to stupid for this century, I'm very sorry for you

platinum???? BUFON!!! ))) ahahaha

what I say , you don't play in platinum )))))))) liar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast