Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Ads

Rookie

Ads

Since it almost 10 12 days i can't enable to watch ads and get boosters i contact support team they are not giving any solution so it is headache for me. My friend is aslo unable to see day before yesterday i watched 20 videos i thought they solve the issue but again i can't even watch single video throughout day. So my question is to top eleven when you will solve this problem...? How manager can get boosters then..? Tell me you are giving copy paste answer all time when I'm asking not giving solution so I'm posting on forum now. One more problem i faced regarding jersey my team is using single jersey for home and away why..? I have set different then also i contacted months before but top eleven support said we will check in server till now no action they took. Please share your thoughts on this..!

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi SamAS200,

Please try changing your connection from data > wifi. Stability of connection can affect provider availability on top of the other factors (location, etc).

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    And please PM me your Manager ID so I can investigate the jerseys.

Rookie
    Internet connection is good only no problem

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    And please PM me your Manager ID so I can investigate the jerseys.
    What is that tell me....? Where to find

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    What is that tell me....? Where to find
    In the setting

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi View Post
    In the setting
    Manager ID that big number...?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAS200 View Post
    Since it almost 10 12 days i can't enable to watch ads and get boosters i contact support team they are not giving any solution so it is headache for me. My friend is aslo unable to see day before yesterday i watched 20 videos i thought they solve the issue but again i can't even watch single video throughout day. So my question is to top eleven when you will solve this problem...? How manager can get boosters then..? Tell me you are giving copy paste answer all time when I'm asking not giving solution so I'm posting on forum now. One more problem i faced regarding jersey my team is using single jersey for home and away why..? I have set different then also i contacted months before but top eleven support said we will check in server till now no action they took. Please share your thoughts on this..!
    there is nothing wrong with your phone or connection so changing your settings is just a waste of time. delete the latest crap top 11 version and download this version and you'll get videos all day long.
    https://top-eleven.fr.malavida.com/android/#gref

DO NOT UPDATE version when prompted and also in google store disactivate auto updates for all software. AMEN
    Altiplano and SamAS200 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    there is nothing wrong with your phone or connection so changing your settings is just a waste of time. delete the latest crap top 11 version and download this version and you'll get videos all day long.
    https://top-eleven.fr.malavida.com/android/#gref

DO NOT UPDATE version when prompted and also in google store disactivate auto updates for all software. AMEN
    This actually worked. Thanks a bunch
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast