Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KingsEleven

Thread: how is that possible?

Angry how is that possible?

how is that possible?

game today at 15.38 CET match away : Chainarog - Santa Monica. I am currently match win 6-0, y make two changes, iin 75 min a error message appears. connection closed . after 10 minutes i see the match ended 2-0 for the opponents and the fact that I have not been present at the match!

I´m a player who spent money to buy tockents !
    Now instead of being in first place, i´m in 3rd place.
    If such a server error or whatever it happens to me in the decisive match or in Champions Legue or playing with # 1?

After I spent money to reinforce my team for a decisive match, which is the price for my headache and my illusions ?

please dont send my this : Thanks for your report.
    We are very sorry you have faced this situation. Unfortunately the connection with the server
    broke during the match and the result has never been saved in our database. This is why the
    match needed to be simulated.
    This current result, the one that is displayed in the “Fixtures” section in the game, is now the
    correct one. It’s settled and we can’t manually change it.
    We are constantly improving the Live Match feature. Our developers are already working on
    this to make sure this issue won’t happen again.
    Thank you for understanding.

after leading 6 to 0, in the simulation game can not come out 2 to 0 for the opponent!!!! and if so which are criteria ,what are based game engine?

It also happened to me today, I hope they repair it! I was winning 2-0 and it ended 1-1.

Same for me today. But fortunately i won 2-0 (a freakin bad score against the last of the league, but ok, i didn't lose )
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

still waiting a answer from nordeus....

what are you waiting for they answered you didn't they?what else can they do ?

Damn ....that sucks...hope they rectify that quickly and they should compensate with some extra tokens
    Quote Originally Posted by monica_ View Post
    still waiting a answer from nordeus....
    monica_ likes this.
    Level 1 - League 1st Place
    Level 2 - League 3rd Place . Champions League- 2nd Place
    Level 3 - League 1st Place . Champions League 1st Place
    Level 4 - League 2nd Place. Champions League 1st Place
    Level 5 - League 1st Place. Champions League 2nd Place
    Level 6
    - League 2nd Place, Champions League 1st Place

Same problem. I was watching my game from my android. (25.04.2013, FC Tevdora - lovemilan, time: 17:48) I was wining 2:0 at 20-th minute, suddenly the game closed and log me out, when I log in and entered the game was finished and I lose 0:1

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't think you can do something at this moment, go to Nordeus | Play anywhere, anytime / support and ask there for help (open a ticket).
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook