Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Cheater in my league!!!

A Cheater in my league!!!

He is a cheater!!! he has 2 teams in my league,same name and almost the same emblem! this is not fair,now he can cheat and send gifts to himself and make himself win when he faces himself.. this is so unfair,here is a picture,his team is Ismail GSA Cheater in my league!!!-407038_640281045985944_1951192951_n.jpg

If you create a new facebook account and friend it to your main facebook account then sign into T11 from it then you can have 2 teams in the league as well since this is a L1 league.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If you create a new facebook account and friend it to your main facebook account then sign into T11 from it then you can have 2 teams in the league as well since this is a L1 league.
    but that is so unfair,now he can use the 2 accounts to climb higher by cheating,he should be banned

I don't personally see it as unfair as everyone has the opportunity to do it , not much different to having friends in the same league imho....
    I have 2 accounts (one is for the FB page I run and one for my personal FB) and on one account I have been in the same league as my bf a few times and on the other account I have been in the same CL/Cup/League as my bf's other account and one of our friends....that dude might not have intentionally tried to get both teams in the same league etc... not nice to call people cheaters and say they should be banned when they aren't really doing anything wrong. You're only level 1 so don't worry about it.

Oh and just wondered how he can climb higher by cheating o.0 ?

As long as Nordeus don't have a problem that there are more than 1 account on the same IP-adress, this isn't cheating.

But he is just lucky to have his two teams in the same leage/server........if that is the case of course
    Playing with team: Oranje

so what? i think it's not cheating..

because there is no rules says that you may not have more than 1 account..
    www.mataramjogjafc.com

MATARAM JOGJA FC

"No Guts, No Glory!"

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Well is not fair play but is not cheating too, at this moment is allowed to use 2 or more accounts.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Being allowed to play through 2 accounts isn't the same as being allowed to arrange results that suit you. IMO, this IS cheating and unless you've registered directly through topeleven.com - he is not obeying Facebook's ToS and will get at least his secondary accounts disabled by FB if somebody reports him.

Wish my 2 teams were on on 1 server and league...
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Wish my 2 teams were on on 1 server and league...
    Be glad this isn't happening to you. It is to me and it is not fun knowing you can only chase third. Cheating or Not, I don't know, but "very unethical" in my opinion.

Kind Regards,
    FlyingV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast