Thread: level 10 playing league 11

level 10 playing league 11

im manager level 10 but i'm playing at league 11. and i can buy player for level 10 only! its not fair

Apprentice
    Put a ticket in to Nord

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You are not the only one and I don't think you can do something... Is because they didn't had enough players to form league so they added you and others.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

but why i cant buy players to level 11 as they all can in my league?

It had the same issue when being in my second season. The match put me to level 3, make the best of it and collect some money (prices per match and and end season placing bonuses are significant higher). When I got promoted (won the league, but it was the toughest season so far), the game put me again in level 3.

If I remember correctly you should be able to buy 7* players in the scout section, while the normal transfer auctions show players for your manager (not league) level.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

i c but in higher levels its much hard to win and they all have better players than i can buy.
    there is no "weak" teams they all buying good players.
    about the scout i cant buy players for 50 tokens, i dont have enough tokens.