Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: another scam of nordeus

Banned

another scam of nordeus

" Hello Manager,

Thank you for contacting us!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. It looks like this match result was not saved in our database due to a technical issue, which causes it to appear as a 0-0 draw. I wish to reassure you that we are aware of it and are working very hard on resolving it. It has proved to be a very difficult one, though, and this is why it has taken us some time to permanently fix it. However, I am afraid that we will not be able to restore any points or make any changes in the placements, because there is a technical limitation preventing us from doing so.

Apologies for the inconvenience once again! If you have any other questions or concerns, we are always eager to assist.

Kind regards,
    Adriana

P.S. Can you spare 2 minutes and rate the experience you received with our support team? You talk, we listen "

Once again, we won the 4-2 penalty tournament and he just apologizes ????? !!!! It's an old mistake! If you can not fix it, go to hell with this stupid game. Technical support sucks, does not solve any problems, apologizes for the inconvenience !!! Pathetic
    nesta17 likes this.

Famous
    Contact support and you will receive a copy and paste answer.
    On a different subject, I received this morning pretty much the same answer from the same lady.
    "We are aware."
    "We are sorry for your inconvenience."
    "We are working very hard, however........."

I miss Jeeves.
    nesta17 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Contact support and you will receive a copy and paste answer.
    On a different subject, I received this morning pretty much the same answer from the same lady.
    "We are aware."
    "We are sorry for your inconvenience."
    "We are working very hard, however........."

I miss Jeeves.
    I know, and this confirms me in the belief that this game is not worth the attention, and the nordeus is just an ordinary thief and trickster !
    nesta17 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hey @Mart, are you working in some job ?
    Did your boss tell you some time to do something impossible (for you) ?
    You didn't make it.
    That doesn't mean you are thief and trickster, only that you are not capable for that.
    Support said (not in that answer) that they cannot fix some problems (like the draw of two groups in associations).
    That's it.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You didn't make it.
    That doesn't mean you are thief and trickster, only that you are not capable for that.
    Support said (not in that answer) that they cannot fix some problems (like the draw of two groups in associations).
    That's it.

Support said ??? What did she say ?? Copy and paste, this is the answer of support !!! Nothing else ! I have several such answers !! What kind of support ?? !! If the nordeus takes my money, he makes money on me, and the support is sucked, this is a crook and a thief !! only cash counts !!
    nesta17 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    You didn't make it.
    That's it.
    this is an old mistake, if it is impossible to repair, then the players cheated in this way, should receive a recompensate !! Then it would be fair, but the nordeus is greedy .
    nesta17 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    " Hello Manager,

Thank you for contacting us!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. It looks like this match result was not saved in our database due to a technical issue, which causes it to appear as a 0-0 draw. I wish to reassure you that we are aware of it and are working very hard on resolving it. It has proved to be a very difficult one, though, and this is why it has taken us some time to permanently fix it. However, I am afraid that we will not be able to restore any points or make any changes in the placements, because there is a technical limitation preventing us from doing so.

Apologies for the inconvenience once again! If you have any other questions or concerns, we are always eager to assist.

Kind regards,
    Adriana

P.S. Can you spare 2 minutes and rate the experience you received with our support team? You talk, we listen "

Once again, we won the 4-2 penalty tournament and he just apologizes ????? !!!! It's an old mistake! If you can not fix it, go to hell with this stupid game. Technical support sucks, does not solve any problems, apologizes for the inconvenience !!! Pathetic
    It is a know bug since a long time..

Just accept it, nothing can be done at this time.

Hope Nordeus is able to fix the bug one of these days

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    It is a know bug since a long time..

Just accept it, nothing can be done at this time.

Hope Nordeus is able to fix the bug one of these days
    Yeah, will be fixed one of this days, together with the tanking "issue" LOL

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Mart View Post
    Support said ??? What did she say ?? Copy and paste, this is the answer of support !!! Nothing else ! I have several such answers !! What kind of support ?? !! If the nordeus takes my money, he makes money on me, and the support is sucked, this is a crook and a thief !! only cash counts !!
    it's a ftp game and i never paid money to play, so I can tolerate some things.
    Did you pay money for the game ?
    maloukees likes this.

The response you received seems reasonable and explains the limitations they have. However, given it's their problem and it has affected your results I would have thought a small gesture would be reasonable (10-15 tokens)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast