Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gabez Teh

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Association chat messages not sending

Rookie

Association chat messages not sending

My messages are not sending. Please advise reason for this. Need to communicate with my team.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi layden,

I'm not able to reproduce this, so can you please provide more info? When you attempt to send a message, what occurs? Thanks for any info

SausyFC

Famous
    In Pc/Windows/Chrome version: i can ONLY send ONE message/session. If i want to write again i CANNOT open the chat menu itself!
    Latest legal and up2dated win10. Both are 64bit

Oooh and if i'm using ipad pro and i would like to write a message to others: it's nightmare, while i'm typing is lagging like hell (irritating slow)
    Ipad pro 2016 using Switkey keyboard and I WANT 2 use it, i assume if i could play with smooth framerates with (better looking) games... Well...
    Latest iOS and up2dated apps of course

These are "old" problem for me. Not new. I'm glad to have an open discussion about "chatting problem" and i wanna join with mine (problems).

Thanks!

Ps: I have tested on Android and it's fine. But i mainly using PC and iOS versions
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 02-17-2019 at 04:15 AM.
    milpol likes this.