Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negosiation issue about token not back if rejected

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar

Negosiation issue about token not back if rejected

I heard from some players, 🤔
    that the token did not return even though the purchase offer was rejected in player negotiations ...
    Is it true that the rules are like that ... ????

Or is this just a new bugs issue that arises ... ??

Can anyone explain???

🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Bobby, this occurred yesterday but tokens were returned and the issue was fixed with today's daily update.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie Bobby Setyo Hadi Nugroho's Avatar
    Glad to hear that it's only an issue and has returned to normal. 👍🏼

ok Sausy , thanks 😊

Erm no it’s not fixed I’m sitting on minus 40+ tokens as it never returned my tokens, it’s like the offer expired and instead of giving me the tokens again, it charged me again despite it expiring and me getting the tokens back

Would also like to point out I’ve got a support ticket that’s open that’s not been touched for days

Negotiations removed all tokens and left me in minus

In the hope someone will pick this up as nobody is replying to the contact us ticket

I sent some negotiations in the last week of the season and I think they timed out. Instead of refunding me the tokens, it charged me the offer price again, leaving me on over -50 tokens. I can’t make any signings for the new season and nobody is helping.

Please can somebody look at this.

Same here. I was minus 8.now minus 2. And I havent got the association rewards yet

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Hi Terratusk,

These offers should begin expiring, so please let me know if your tokens are credited back. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The issue isn’t they’re not expiring, it’s like they’ve doubled the cost eg I made an offer of 12 but not only have I not been credited back, but it looks like it’s taken another 12 off my total again when it expired instead of giving me the 12 back.

If been sitting on over -50 for 3 days now unable to sign anybody

Rookie
    I started and ended with d same association,and I was league winner now I haven't been given my tokens reward . My ID : 8645956794004117183

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast