Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No response from tech support after 4 days

Dreamer

Angry No response from tech support after 4 days

I reported an issue on Monday, via the android app and have received no response up to today, Thursday. Is this normal?

For the record, the problem relates to one video advert for training boosts, the ad is for Game of Thrones Conquest with what looks like a pterodactyl in there. When this plays, the countdown in the corner goes down to 1 and then just stays there, the only way out is to kill the app and load again. Sometimes the advert comes up repeatedly. I haven't had this problem with any other advert or video. Not great advertising, if they can't get the code right in a video, how good will the gameplay be?

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi Timmy,

Please share a screenshot of the video and let us know which device you're experiencing this.

Dreamer
    Unfortunately, it's impossible to get a screenshot, I tried, In the same way that the back button is disabled during many videos, my phone won't allow a screenshot.

All the data you require should be available in the report that I sent from the phone, as I said above it's on the android app and I'll add that it's Android 6 running on an Elephone P9000 lite with the latest version of Top Eleven.

Why am I getting no response to my request on the app?

Dreamer
    84 hours after my original report via the Android app, I got a response. A copy and paste reply asking for information already given in the original help request and some stock advice that mostly doesn't apply in this case.

However frustrating the problem is, the woefully inadequate response from tech support after a long delay, is more so.

At least they apologised for the delay, it would have been nice if they had fully read my original message. They now have all the info I can provide, how long before their next response? A week? A month?

Dreamer
    The only additional info I can give is that when the video stalls, the only things it will allow me to do is to go to the Google Play Store or get privacy info in a browser, that revealed that the company behind it is called Ironsource.

The video came up twice this morning, after force closing the app each time I got another video. I watched 4 videos, got 2 rewards and then the bonus button disappeared from the app.

I'll post the Ironsource screenshot in a subsequent post.

Dreamer
    No response from tech support after 4 days-screenshot_20190329-085512.jpg

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    We've reported the video to ironsource, thank you for the follow up information.

No response from tech support after 4 days-provider.jpg they are to lazy to fix it