Thread: Problem with auctions?

Problem with auctions?

Hello everybody,

among all the other weird thingsI experience every day in this game (and i am at level 21 not a newbie) there is one that really makes me mad.

1) How is it possibile that a top eleven player, having a full squad (no room for any other player) can compete with me in an auction? Whenever I reach maximun number of players in my team and I try to compete in an auction I get a warning saying "your team is full you can not buy any player if not selling one first".

Well just happened that someone with full team entered an auction and won, 30 seconds later he competed with me in another one (at that time having already + 1 players than what it is allowed) he made me loosing lot of tokens and he won again.

A bug?cheating?

2) Similarly. How can someone compete in an auction if he has a negative money balance? you can claim he can borrow money from the bank, fine for me, but you would do that before bidding and not during...So i get really pissed off when someone with a -100M balance wins against me in an auction...since whenever i have a negative balance i CAN´T partecipate in auctions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Hello everybody,

among all the other weird thingsI experience every day in this game (and i am at level 21 not a newbie) there is one that really makes me mad.

1) How is it possibile that a top eleven player, having a full squad (no room for any other player) can compete with me in an auction? Whenever I reach maximun number of players in my team and I try to compete in an auction I get a warning saying "your team is full you can not buy any player if not selling one first".

Well just happened that someone with full team entered an auction and won, 30 seconds later he competed with me in another one (at that time having already + 1 players than what it is allowed) he made me loosing lot of tokens and he won again.

A bug?cheating?

2) Similarly. How can someone compete in an auction if he has a negative money balance? you can claim he can borrow money from the bank, fine for me, but you would do that before bidding and not during...So i get really pissed off when someone with a -100M balance wins against me in an auction...since whenever i have a negative balance i CAN´T partecipate in auctions!!!
    well if u have negative balance before the auction, u wont able to do that,
    but if u have enter the auction and bidding war keep on and u get into negative balance, it can happened,
    but remember,
    if u have negative balance u mush make it become positive or at lease $0 M in 7 days, or ur best player will automatically sold ulti ur balance become positive

Hello , I have a problem with my Top eleven profile .I can't enter in it , because it is loading to 11 % and it can't continue.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "1) How is it possibile that a top eleven player, having a full squad (no room for any other player) can compete with me in an auction? Whenever I reach maximun number of players in my team and I try to compete in an auction I get a warning saying "your team is full you can not buy any player if not selling one first"."

A: This was long time ago, now you can buy them.

"2) Similarly. How can someone compete in an auction if he has a negative money balance? you can claim he can borrow money from the bank, fine for me, but you would do that before bidding and not during...So i get really pissed off when someone with a -100M balance wins against me in an auction...since whenever i have a negative balance i CAN´T partecipate in auctions!!!"

A: Like Okta said but also for exemple he could have 10M and bid for 100 players as long at that time he's bank balance was on plus
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by voknen View Post
    Hello , I have a problem with my Top eleven profile .I can't enter in it , because it is loading to 11 % and it can't continue.
    maybe bcoz ur internet connection slow,

or try to clear ur browser cache and restart ur browser..