Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: App drains battery

  1. #1
    Newbie Washandje FC 2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Dilsen Stokkem, Belgium
    Posts
    47

    App drains battery

    Hello

    Anyone else have problems with their phone battery after opening the T11 app to watch videos. After i close the app my battery sometimes goes down really quick. Like -50% in 2 hours without doing anything on my phone. When i recharge the phone everything is fine again until i open the game...
    Manager of Club Brugge KV (Level 60)

    40x League winner - 11x runner up
    15x CL winner - 3x runner up
    2x Super League winner
    12x CUP winner - 7x runner up

    4x Treble

  2. #2
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Washandje FC 2016 View Post
    Hello

    Anyone else have problems with their phone battery after opening the T11 app to watch videos. After i close the app my battery sometimes goes down really quick. Like -50% in 2 hours without doing anything on my phone. When i recharge the phone everything is fine again until i open the game...
    I do not have this problem but my battery runs out faster when I open any kind of game in general. TOP 11 included. A lot of games require video watching nowadays, think you will find your battery drains out fast with them as well. Important to note is TOP 11 is in general a real time game (your friends matches starting requiring support needs that live feed) so constantly feeds on your data thus requiring more battery.

  3. #3
    Famous
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,425
    Yep. Watching videos drains the battery on my phone faster than I can drain a pint of lager.
    dave1311 likes this.

  4. #4
    Newbie Washandje FC 2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Dilsen Stokkem, Belgium
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I do not have this problem but my battery runs out faster when I open any kind of game in general. TOP 11 included. A lot of games require video watching nowadays, think you will find your battery drains out fast with them as well. Important to note is TOP 11 is in general a real time game (your friends matches starting requiring support needs that live feed) so constantly feeds on your data thus requiring more battery.
    Yeah, but the thing is it happens after the game, after it's closed. The battery drains very fast. Just happened again. Watched videos 3 hours ago with 80% battery now it died. This didn't happen with earlier versions of the game such as T11 2018.
    Manager of Club Brugge KV (Level 60)

    40x League winner - 11x runner up
    15x CL winner - 3x runner up
    2x Super League winner
    12x CUP winner - 7x runner up

    4x Treble

  5. #5
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399
    Try using another device. I think its your battery that is going to die soon. Top eleven shouldnt be blamed for everything that goes wrong in our lives
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

  6. #6
    Newbie Washandje FC 2016's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Dilsen Stokkem, Belgium
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Try using another device. I think its your battery that is going to die soon. Top eleven shouldnt be blamed for everything that goes wrong in our lives
    I don't have another device and for sure it's not my battery. I play more games and much bigger games like a Plants vs Zombies and this doesn't happen. It's the T11 app causing problems.
    Manager of Club Brugge KV (Level 60)

    40x League winner - 11x runner up
    15x CL winner - 3x runner up
    2x Super League winner
    12x CUP winner - 7x runner up

    4x Treble

  7. #7
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Washandje FC 2016 View Post
    I don't have another device and for sure it's not my battery. I play more games and much bigger games like a Plants vs Zombies and this doesn't happen. It's the T11 app causing problems.
    Noted. If you are absolutely certain its the app and since your situation seems rather severe. You should know what to do. Life takes priority and the smartphone is critical in our day to day life these days.

    Having said that, you are the rare few out of millions thats spoken up on this. To most of us, its fine. My battery last a full 12 hours while on TE19 app which i go through at the start of every month during player purchasing frenzy at auctions but i did selectively choose a phone with a massive battery power storage.

    If i were you i would back up all information and reset phone to factory settings. Trojan horses/viruses and some hidden installations might be running in the background that drain your battery life to get access to your files and information. If not, carry a powerbank. I play a game called mobile legends with my mates and it really requires power. Much much more than TE, i use a powerbank for this when we do all nighters
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:15 AM.