Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match not finishing properly.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    But even after the fix for Goals/Assists/cash I posted about above? You're still not seeing those added?
    No, it's not updated, checked right now...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Logged in, but still waiting for the game to finish, 16 minutes later... Have another game in few hours and can't do trainings, cause I don't know how much condition players have lost...

Attachment 121488
    The match will be played at Daily Update in that case unfortunately; so your players haven't lost condition for this match as it hasn't been played yet. The home screen will update to your next match before long.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    No, it's not updated, checked right now...
    Which club? I'd need to simulate to look into it.

Which club? I'd need to simulate to look into it.
    Same for me. Club name is FC København. The 8-1 win I got yesterday in the league is not reflected anywhere, league tables, player stats etc.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    Same for me. Club name is FC København. The 8-1 win I got yesterday in the league is not reflected anywhere, league tables, player stats etc.
    Please PM me your ID.

VIP
    Every time you start an event, you mess up the game...

Please PM me your ID.
    Actually now it appears to be partly updated. I was looking at my strikers league stats and he has 14 games / 14 goals for the season but only 14 games / 11 goals on the overall club stats.

Apprentice
    My league game still hasn’t played yet, more than 2hrs after it was scheduled. I’m due to have a CL Quarter final in 50minutes so god knows what will happen with both of these games. My league is showing that only 4 teams have played 17 games so the rest are having the same problem as it’s way past all of our scheduled start time.

This is all players need with so many changes and problems this season to adjust too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    My league game still hasn’t played yet, more than 2hrs after it was scheduled. I’m due to have a CL Quarter final in 50minutes so god knows what will happen with both of these games. My league is showing that only 4 teams have played 17 games so the rest are having the same problem as it’s way past all of our scheduled start time.

This is all players need with so many changes and problems this season to adjust too.

The match that is showing as having not been played will be played at Daily Update. Your home screen should adjust to the next fixture before too long. This is due to the server downtime from earlier. Apologies for this.
    Seeker85 likes this.

Apprentice
    The match that is showing as having not been played will be played at Daily Update. Your home screen should adjust to the next fixture before too long. This is due to the server downtime from earlier. Apologies for this.
    So will I be able to physically spectate and manage my team during that match, or will the result be generated on its own based on normal non attendance?

Also, daily update is usually around 2am/3am uk GMT. Is that the time it will be played?

Thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast