Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Match not finishing properly.

Apprentice
    It’s 20mins to my next CL qtr final game, and screen still showing my league game run over time. Not looking good. Will both results be generated at daily update if so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    It’s 20mins to my next CL qtr final game, and screen still showing my league game run over time. Not looking good. Will both results be generated at daily update if so?

Keep me posted, it should show the next one. But in response to your previous questions, fixtures that are unplayed occur at daily update at the time you mention and cannot be attended I'm afraid.

I am playing my league match in 15' and I still see the CL match not been played three hours ago.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    I am playing my league match in 15' and I still see the CL match not been played three hours ago.
    My CL game started as scheduled, but my last league game was showing as played 3hrs ago, right until the Cl game kicked off. Lucky I had the game open to see and got a 4-2 win.

Thanks Sausy. Hopefully no shocks with the league result at daily update

And you are telling me that I will play CL quarter final in a roll of dice? What about the green / blue pack that I would earn for attending? The match will be played in the middle of the night for me. In what physical condition I will find my players tomorrow morning for the next game. Why should I rest them with green packs in order to train them?

VIP
    @SausyFC

Pics for the PM...

Match not finishing properly.-1uzzz.jpgMatch not finishing properly.-1uzzzz.jpgMatch not finishing properly.-1uzzzzz.jpgMatch not finishing properly.-1uzzzzzz.jpg

NYP

Game not finishing

Hey I played a game this morning. As soon as the game started I got kicked out. Couldn’t log in again till the game was “finished”. The problem the game wasn’t played. It says in the home that my next game was “BEFOR” 4hours... Players are still at 99% and the also the league did not updated at all. I can’t not see any results from today’s games. Just like there were no games in the league, which they were. No statistic or anything got updated. Can do nothing right now. Since I have no idea what happened.

Please help!
    Last edited by NYP; 04-18-2019 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYP View Post
    Hey I played a game this morning. As soon as the game started I got kicked out. Couldn’t log in again till the game was “finished”. The problem the game wasn’t played. It says in the home that my next game was “BEFOR” 4hours... Players are still at 99% and the also the league did not updated at all. I can’t not see any results from today’s games. Just like there were no games in the league, which they were. No statistic or anything got updated. Can do nothing right now. Since I have no idea what happened.

Please help!
    Merged thread, please read previous comments.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    @SausyFC

Pics for the PM...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uzzz.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	121496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uzzzz.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	121498Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uzzzzz.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	121500Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1uzzzzzz.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	121502
    Thanks for these. Goals should've synced now as of your last League match. As I mention above, unfortunately, appearances/ratings couldn't be patched.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345