Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Too late hour games ..

Too late hour games ..

I wanted to report that the hour matches, for example, in the final of the Champions League are too late. We have a European time and the final will be at 23:48. In the final two teams in Europe so there is no problem, so the match was about normal at 20-22. How do you want to be active players when the big game is in the middle of the night?

Top Eleven is a world wide game, It's not possible to set an ideal kick-off time that suits every player in the world.
    MoonMaiden and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Top Eleven is a world wide game, It's not possible to set an ideal kick-off time that suits every player in the world.
    We should get to pick and choose the time of our home games during the season without handing over tokens. Allow us one time change per home game. (Cup and Champions league finals don't count since they are neutral venue sites)

Thumbs up Champions league finals

Quote Originally Posted by mati91ck View Post
    I wanted to report that the hour matches, for example, in the final of the Champions League are too late. We have a European time and the final will be at 23:48. In the final two teams in Europe so there is no problem, so the match was about normal at 20-22. How do you want to be active players when the big game is in the middle of the night?

I completely agree. My time for playing finals was on 23:52 and i still don't even know the result because of stupid maintenance i couldnt login to the f---ng game. It like you dont let the manager on the stadium. Crap.