Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Kaizer Franz
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost player , only 10 players on the pitch , immpossible to get 11

Addicted

Lost player , only 10 players on the pitch , immpossible to get 11

Hi Nordnullos ,

2 seasons ago , i finished below the 8th rank place on the league but won the champion's league ! But i don't know why , and no responses from your support services , i wasn't qualify for the champion's league again !!!! I still wait for a response !

But this time it is another garbage bug , which will take one week to resolve i figure , because you are so hopeless !
    last season i have the in -game notfication tht my old ST ( 35 yo) will play one season again !
    Today he is invisible in my whole squad and on the pitch i have only 10 players ( he was the 11th) , and impossible for me to put a substitute to be 11 on the pitch !!

Hopeless company with your repetitive " improvement " on the game !!!!!
    funker, milpol and madflo19 like this.

Dreamer
    omg... well, that's clearly another bug. something changed when they added the associations updates (to finish 8th or higher for rewards) and when they banned negotiations. since then, the game is full with bugs (incorrect statistics, missing goals from players, wrong top scorers list, missing points for associations, no rewards, etc). strange thing is that they didn't (or don't want to) fix any of them. and day by day, update after update, more and more bugs appear. until the point this game becomes
    unplayable. sad...

Rookie
    Actually, many of the bugs seem to be related to the engine reading in reverse stats/prizes/ etc. for the two teams in a given competition. Some of the bugs are only visual (like the old assistant manager telling you that you were losing on aggregate while, in fact, you were winning, and vice versa) some are not.

I have the feeling that many, many bugs would disappear if the developers found a consistent way of labeling "team A" and "team B" throughout their code..

Addicted
    Lost player , only 10 players on the pitch , immpossible to get 11-screenshot_20190428_164158_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Lost player , only 10 players on the pitch , immpossible to get 11-screenshot_20190428_164510_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190428_164158_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	122155
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190428_164510_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	122157
    Wow....
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Looking into this now.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's a new bug.
    I have a friend from this forum, Peter Ren, and saw his post (in a TE fb group) about a player he had - an announcement for an extra season.
    He was 35 y.o.
    Never saw that before.
    This player mysteriously gone this season.
    So it's a new bug.
    Lost player , only 10 players on the pitch , immpossible to get 11-late-retirement-35-36.jpg

* For all the managers, if you see this case, keep that player in your bench for the season's maintenance.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html