Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No skill progress on matches???

Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    Cheers Guys. I’ll reinstall and see what what happens. Will let you know. Thanks
    I reinstalled and reloaded. Played two games both won. Only my AML had any skill progression in both games. One game against a team 15% higher which we won, so would have thought that there would be some sort of skill progress gained. My players are losing condition during the matches. The players gain skill during training and no SA applied. Is it the case that as you progress through the levels you get less match skill progression? I’m level 12.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Can't say I've seen this before; we'll look into it.
    ..it has been causing errors since time ago when some managers turn ON-OFF this option.... and when I say time ago is... time ago XD 2years?... but is in minor scale.

Was there a fix at that time?

I reinstalled and reloaded. Played two games both won. Only my AML had any skill progression in both games. One game against a team 15% higher which we won, so would have thought that there would be some sort of skill progress gained. My players are losing condition during the matches. The players gain skill during training and no SA applied. Is it the case that as you progress through the levels you get less match skill progression? I’m level 12.
    No, nothing to do with the levels progressions as the training system and XP gaining is uniform in all levels.

The only way this should work is, SA/NP active, then during live matches you only can receive points there, +1% in SA or NP, once you turn OFF the training there, it shoud become normal again, skill % gain. But as said, as this is a minor reported issue will need now attention and a fix to solve the problem.

Apprentice
    At the start of the season I set special abilities for all my players but subsequently read a post that it affects the skill progress. So I then decided to pause this, but since then my players don’t receive any skill progress in matches. They receive skill progress in training though. Is there a reason why they now don’t get skill progress in matches and if so go how do I rectify things??
    I have one AMC that I tried to train him shalow striker SA. He is slow trainer so I paused the SA training. He don't gain any thing in matches but his overall % increased 4% after the pause. I think it's just visual problem, he indeed received skills in matches.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12