Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc
  • 1 Post By ethanellison

Thread: it bugs me my issue

Dreamer

it bugs me my issue

so last weekend my Asso needed 90 points to get into promoted positions at start of new season,played last weekends games all well and good we got 42 points yeh,but after the games had finished screen didn't reset so had that weekends results all week not only that but points had been reset,my Asso now needed 1050 to be promoted and our overall points had become 940 ??????? leaving us an impossible task of 110 anyone else had same issue last week unfortunately non of fellow Asso had noticed this unless it was on my screen and not theirs
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    so last weekend my Asso needed 90 points to get into promoted positions at start of new season,played last weekends games all well and good we got 42 points yeh,but after the games had finished screen didn't reset so had that weekends results all week not only that but points had been reset,my Asso now needed 1050 to be promoted and our overall points had become 940 ??????? leaving us an impossible task of 110 anyone else had same issue last week unfortunately non of fellow Asso had noticed this unless it was on my screen and not theirs
    What are you asking? Please clarify it.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    sorry not bothering with it waste of time