Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: GK Special Ability bug??

GK Special Ability bug??

Hello all,
    I just played a "king of the hill" game and went at penalty shoot-out..
    My GK has "penalty stopper" ability..
    But during penalties never appeared this penalty stopper icon and was like my GK has no special ability at all..
    Has anyone else face this bug and is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Happened 2nd time same thing..
    Seems my GK has no special ability and the penalty stopper logo is just iconic.. Shame because I spend a big amount of rests to train him. If any admin reads I hope will help.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-22-2019 at 01:45 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Administrator
    Hi @MaVKo

Sorry to hear about this. However, that is only a visual issue. If your player has a special ability it will always be applied.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, it seems that there is a visual bug in sa of GKs in this tournament.
    I played penalties with another team and a sa icon was blinking during that but my GK didn't have any sa.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-18-2019 at 05:54 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hmmm I doubt that the issue is just visual because 2 times I have been at panalties shootout in the tournament my GK hasn't catch even a shot.. :/
    But ok at least it hasn't hurt my team because I have for sure the 1st place..

@nikolgiorgos
    It sounds good news to me if this issue is confirmed just only for the"king of the hill" tournament and is not for all the competitions.. And now you're saying about, both times I've been in these penalties shootout opponent keeper had penalty stopper ability.. :/
    Thanks for helping..!
    Last edited by MaVKo; 05-17-2019 at 09:32 PM.

Hmmm I doubt that the issue is just visual because 2 times I have been at panalties shootout in the tournament my GK hasn't catch even a shot.. :/
    But ok at least it hasn't hurt my team because I have for sure the 1st place..

and I 'm not sure if it's only visual because two times I went to penalties, my GK (with the visual sa) caught a penalty and I won
    GK Special Ability bug??-gk-bug.jpg

GK Special Ability bug??-gk-bug-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 05-18-2019 at 02:51 PM.

So I don't just doubt anymore but start believe that it isn't just visual the bug..
    But in anyway what I'm doing now is to use my second GK who has no sa but I guess he will get the "visual" penalty stopper if I go to penalties again in this tournament..

But @nikolgiorgos can you confirm that this bug is applied just only for this tournament and not for all the competitions?

But @nikolgiorgos can you confirm that this bug is applied just only for this tournament and not for all the competitions?
    no because with my main team I have sa in my GK.
    (but there is another bug some times. Blinking the one to one sa my GK has).

I played penalties two more times. Now doesn't show the sa icon (one won, one lost).

Rookie
    I had an even stranger issue. I have 2 gk both with the one to one stopper sa. I went through several penalty shootouts in KOTH, some with the starting gk, some with the reserve. For the starting gk no SA blinked on penalties as normal. However for the reserve gk the pk stopper icon blinked, although he has one to one stopper instead. This happened on both shootouts he was involved in.

Inviato dal mio SM-A750FN utilizzando Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast