Thread: connection bug

connection bug

i have problems with the server connection from 10:00 until 23:00. I tried to log on different browser, tried to clean chrome cache, but nothing works. i got two teams, and my brother have two teams two. we have three of them in one server and the last one in another one. i got this problem only with the three teams, the last one works everytime. and it is a problem that shows only with my adsl. with telephone connection works always, in my friends house it works too. i thought that the server that works was near to italy (i'm italian) and the other that doesn't work maybe is away, but I think it's not right if i can't play in a server that they assigned to me. my connection works well, and I don't think that this problems depend from me.

Dear Scarneval,
    I have the same problem also, the same problem also, and I don't have solution from nothing.

Ciao Scarneval,
    ho lo stesso problema di connessione, funziona solo al mattino. Speriamo che qualcuno ci dia retta!!

I've always had these problem, 'Connection closed, try to reload application'. not only on my desktop but on my handphones too. It keeps on every 10 seconds.